Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wish me luck friends



hello dear friends ,hope each one of you is not forgetting to smile and relax while attending pretty hard period of miss LIFE .please dont cause every thing related to life seems pretty when we think that it all will not happen when we won't exist any more.i been facing depression since i left my job cause it was like honor to me as i went to join as teacher but selected as principle ,i wanted to do so much but not aware that there is third party involve called frenchies
who will invest in the institution and run it according to their own wishes which were strange,company should have handover such important in place in educated and wise hands or not in illiterate people.
but i am happy that i did well in such short time. and school got targeted admissions . And i gained lots and lots of confidence as a person.i a
am trying to create some new ways for my life so i can be more helpful to my kids and family,i want all of you to wish me luck for it and keep praying for me that god may help me to get my targets ,wishing all of you very very best of luck for each target of your lives .god bless you all.

8 comments:

  1. It's been awhile Shabana....Sad, that you've lost your previous job, but need not to worry dear. I'm sure, it will open new doors. God has plans for people who help themselves... Good luck! All the best!

    Good day Shabana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can let you down sometimes but there is always a reason, make plans, appreciate what is and has been and look to the future, life will reward you as long as you know where you want to go. I wish you well and will follow you with interest.
    Kenny Mc Bride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are doing well in school. Carry on the good work and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shabana,

    Sorry about you and the job. But when God closes one door, he surely opens another. I'm a firm believer that every thing happens for a reason even though it's har for us to see what God's plan is for us and we're terribly sad. Trust that things will work out for you.

    Wishing you the best and knowing you will find a new opportunity one that will help you grow as a person and professionally.

    Hugs
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabana,
    It's Kenny Mc Bride here, you left a message on linkreferral asking for my email. You can contact me through my blog if you click on the "more about me" tab on the right hand sidebar.
    Take Care
    Kenny ( one small step blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabana,
    I felt sad after reading your post. I know how hard it is.But I congratulate you for going forward.You have a strong faith!
    I do believe there's something better meant for you .

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection